Product Marketing Manager
Somerset, New Jersey
The Product Marketing Manager will create content and other deliverables to promote and sell the FireMon suite of products to a global audience. This position will help drive go-to-market plans and execution for new launches and be a key advocate for FireMon solutions, feature sets and the associated benefits.
- Assist in the development of compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates FireMon’s solutions in the market
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Support enablement of our global sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions to increase win rates.
- Contribute to the production of collateral including presentations, data sheets, white papers, and internal sales tools to support FireMon’s demand generation, market awareness and thought leadership efforts.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, product services and support strategy.
- Develop, support and execute go-to-market plans that include sales enablement, marketing and brand awareness.
- Work with Marcom and PR to develop engaging blogs and content for digital campaigns that demonstrate FireMon’s unique value.
- Together with the Product Management, R&D and Marketing teams, educate and present to both internal and external stakeholders about FireMon’s solutions and the FireMon story.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism or related field OR equivalent B2B experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in the enterprise security space required.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills required.
- Highly motivated with winning and possess a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Experience working with sales teams, media and industry analysts
- Strong interpersonal skills with team orientation.
- Highly organized; superior communication and presentation skills; self-managed, proactive.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including ability to accurately gauge project duration, deliver on deadlines, and manage a high-volume workload of often-changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Family
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you’ll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It’s a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything we do – from how we develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors it the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, accommodating work/life balance – we actually mean it!
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
Perks of the Job
- Market leader in compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events