New Grad: Product Marketing Manager- MBA
Boston, MA, USA, US-Remote
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
This role will help drive understanding and awareness of our product offerings by developing consumer insights, competitive analysis and product positioning to support the overall GTM strategy.
In this role you will develop inspiring customer stories, new ways to engage our audience, and build campaigns that help customers connect with Transmit Security supported by use cases from customers who successfully implemented the Transmit platform.
- Drive strategic analysis to help drive growth initiatives
- Develop innovative marketing strategies to gain VP and C-level mindshare in organizations of all sizes.
- Work with the Sales organization to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands and generate the best customer stories in the business. Create and launch campaigns that lead to high-quality pipeline generation and ultimately closed business.
- Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Work directly with customers, in a global context, to drive market share and awareness.
- Develop innovative online marketing campaigns.
- Create sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle.
- Experience in product marketing at a security company, or similar. MBA a plus, but not required.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Experience with business processes such as sales, operations, marketing, and customer support.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including on-message product demo videos and slide pitch-decks.
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Things you will LOVE about Transmit Security:
- Great Culture – We work hard, but we play hard too!
- Opportunity for Advancement Wherever possible, we promote from within.
- Health Benefits Full medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your family.
- Other Benefits 401K and employee discount programs.