Product Marketing Manager – Remote
A successful international leader in engineering and industrial software based in Houston is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
The company has a great reputation in the Industry enjoying a larger market share and products that are instantly recognized and respected.
You will be an advocate for the product range and the customer value they deliver. You will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for product launches, and content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content, and blog regularly. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and organization skills.
Responsibilities for the role
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about the products and their benefits.
- Create product content to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Use SEO strategies and tactics to drive organic traffic, as well as monitoring how to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Requirements for the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to conceptualize website pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience with SEO/SEM strategies and best practices.
- You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and understand the needs of a global business.