Product Marketer at Tango
Type: Full time
Tango has a story to tell about what it means to be productive, confident, and supported in the workplace.
We knew that there had to be a better way to document processes, so we built it. Our Chrome extension and Desktop application record step-by-step activity of top performers to help teams learn, share, and discover best practices.
We’re a tight-knit team of entrepreneurs, nerds, creative thinkers, and mentors we’re also musicians, artists, athletes, bookworms, and home cooks. Our team’s diversity is our superpower.
Tango is shaping the future of work. And we’ve created a work environment that reflects our fast-paced, creative, and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Tiger Global, Atlassian Ventures, Slack Fund, Wing VC, General Catalyst, GSV Ventures, Red Sea Ventures, and Outsiders Fund. Our ambitious vision unites a diverse team that’s based on a thrill for adventure, gratitude towards others, and plenty of creative thinking.
At Tango, we are committed to helping people be their best at work. If this excites you, then we can’t wait to meet you!
You will be hands-on with helping define our positioning and messaging. You are the go-to customer & market expert for the business. You’re a strategic partner to the Product, Growth, Sales, and Customer teams in aligning on roadmap prioritization, channel selection, messaging strategies, and pricing. You’re obsessed with customers, the problems they’re trying to solve, and how Tango can help.
What You’ll Do:
- Gain a deep understanding of our audience, develop our positioning and messaging, and communicate about the product and its benefits
- Develop and execute strategies to improve product positioning and messaging
- Craft compelling messages across channels (email, social, product, community)
- Plan and execute product launches from strategy to messaging, channel strategy, and measurement; collaborating with product, growth, sales, and our customer and community teams.
What You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing at a high-growth B2B company
- Track record of crafting and executing on impactful go-to-market strategies
- High level of autonomy, bias towards action, and empathy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- A mentor; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you zero in on the most important task in order to move quickly
- A dreamer; you embrace the growth mindset and refuse to settle for good enough
- A goofball; we’re serious about not taking ourselves too seriously
Why join Tango
We believe teams that support and challenge each other are destined to win. That’s why we provide a competitive suite of benefits to support your personal and professional growth and to bring out your inner adventurer.
- Competitive cash compensation with equity upside
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% employer contribution and an HSA for qualified plans
- Unlimited vacation, ten company holidays, birthdays off, six personal volunteer days, and generous parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stipends for professional development and productivity enhancement
- Work from anywhere
- Monthly stipend for co-working access through Deskpass
- Subsidized meals delivered through Uber Eats
- National Parks annual pass
- Fully subsidized roller skates