Product Manager – User Operations at Assurance IQ
Title: Product Manager – User Operations
- Location: United States
- REMOTE / OPERATIONS / FULL TIME
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the Position
You will be on the User Operations team. Our team strategizes the entire journey of an agent’s experience with Assurance from Day 1 and turn them into delightful software products.
We know that a product feature doesn’t end when our team launches new products or product iterations. One of which is YOU, our Product Operations Manager, who will manage the product stack for the current onboarding, support, and agent lifecycle tools. Lead the experimentation, iteration and improvement of all the existing products that are part of the Agent Operations team.
You will help with the entire cycle of analysis, R&D, maintenance, measuring, and iterating on these products. You will work cross-functionally (i.e., think Data Science, Agent Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Operations) to ensure what we are building is in alignment with all stakeholders.
In this position, you will be supporting both internal and external users’ tools. This includes but is not limited to: onboarding, performance management, workforce management, learning and development, and support.
From both intrinsic and extrinsic motivators, an agent should deem Assurance the best place to build their business selling health and financial wellness products. It’s a lot, we know. That’s what makes it exciting!
You’re motivated by big-hairy-audacious goals and the challenges related to them. You look forward to being in an environment where you are building and contributing from the ground up. You’re most comfortable in an environment where you can move fast, and you think of failure as a great opportunity to learn and evolve. You’re a great listener when it comes to stakeholders and peer feedback. You have expertise in your field, but you are also eager to learn, grow, build and succeed.
Essential competencies to be successful in the role:
- Data oriented: You collect, organize, analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to ensure team members have the insights required to make decisions. Whether it be Net Promoter Score or Customer feedback, you’ll keep us data informed.
- Experimentation: You look at processes, inefficiencies, broken components and think how can I drive further efficiency here?’
- Communication: For both internal and external users, sharing information is a must. Whether it be for tools, processes, best practices, or features; you train others, educate others, and document every step of the way.
- Storytelling: You are the advisor to Product teams and other executive stakeholders. You can articulate points that are compelling, articulate, and concise so you get buy-in to decide how/where to iterate.
- Learning & Growth: You know that learning never stops. You are hungry to learn quickly and constantly.
- Problem Solving: You identify problems and opportunities, can prioritize rigorously, and find solutions. You roll up your sleeves and get down to business.
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- Previous work experience working cross-functionally.
- 3-4 years of in one of these roles: Product Manager, Product Analyst, Implementation, or Operations
- Creates and refines processes
- Experience selecting, implementing, and activating tools across the org
- Understand technology stacks and product stacks.
- Experience with software tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, etc.
- Expert SQL knowledge is a must.
- Previous work experience working cross-functionally with many stakeholders
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!