Product Manager – Strategist at Informa
Product Manager – Strategist
(Pharma & Biotech)
Job Reference: NY6T-PRO-08390
Division: Informa Intelligence
Informa Intelligence | Product Manager – Strategist (Pharma & Biotech) – United States Remote Opportunity
Biomedtracker, part of wider Informa Pharma Intelligence, provides real-time analysis of major market-moving events in the pharma and biotech industries. Through our industry-renowned Likelihood of Approval (LOA) metrics we provide subjective analysis on all movements in the space and how they will impact drug program success. Informa Pharma Intelligence is currently undertaking a significant investment in Biomedtracker to add new content and capabilities and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is visionary and passionate and ready to take this growing product to the next level
Reporting into the Head of Product Management for Pharma Intelligence Products, the leader will apply the Pragmatic MarketingTM framework to determine which market problems we are best positioned to solve, and to work collaboratively with leadership and colleagues. The candidate will be responsible for creating and owning product strategy, business plans, product roadmaps, user personas, market requirements and use scenarios that lead to growth in a new market segment of interest.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned product manager who can bring a strong vision and best practices from established product management organizations and have a passion for developing products. Domain-expertise in the bio pharmaceutical/drug development industry with some financial background would be a definite asset. Experience with both new product developments as well as product retirements would be valued. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, ambitious and intuitive Product Management professional that enjoys the fast-paced nature of the global pharmaceutical intelligence industry and are looking to establish a lucrative career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
- Working with the Head of Product Management to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
- Developing clear and compelling roadmaps and priorities and support proposed strategies with detailed business case analysis for new products and product extensions.
- Working closely with the technology development team to track progress on specific customer and product initiatives, from initial product concept through the full product lifecycle.
- Partnering with the wider Go-to-Market and Product Marketing teams to provide thought leadership around the product set and assist with product promotion and positioning in the marketplace.
- Serving as the voice of the customer across the organization, and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and top-notch customer experience.
- Working closely with the Marketing, Product Management and Content teams to help identify new product opportunities to drive growth within the existing customer community and new adjacent customer sets.
- Working with the Marketing & Sales teams to articulate product value proposition and champion the product internally and externally.
- Tracking product metrics and managing to goals.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Solid experience in product management, ideally in the information services industry.
- Experience or an interest in the subject matter area (biopharmaceutical/drug development) is a definite asset
- Strong product management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!