Product Manager II at Talent Table
Product Manager II
- Location:OTHER – Remote
- Job Code:3341
- # of openings:1
Talent Table has an opening for a 6-month contract Product Manager II located remotely for our client – a Fortune 100 Global Tech company. You must be in the US and authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs
Are you inspired by delightful software design? Do you get a kick out of understanding and solving real problems? Do you love talking to customers? Do you think strategically about products and markets?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then read on!
Our client is currently looking for a Product Manager, US Payroll & Compliance for their growing Human Capital Management (HCM) team. In this position, you will work closely with the product management team, business stakeholders, customers and the development team to drive the development and maintenance of our US Payroll solution. This role will also have a strong compliance element so you will need to be familiar with existing US payroll legislation and how to effectively research and write requirements for ongoing Federal, State and local jurisdictional updates.
You will be involved in all parts of the product lifecycle, from researching business problems, making decisions on daily development tasks to communicating to stakeholders about new features and product updates. You will also be responsible for juggling long-term product priorities with short-term customer needs and concerns.
You are self-driven, empathetic and curious to understand customers and their challenges.
Your work will include collaborating with technical teams and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance the product.
- Work with our compliance team to monitor legislative changes impacting U.S payroll
- Gather legislative requirements and create requirements documentation for development
- Work with Development and Support to resolve statutory compliance issues
- Conduct market research and interact with customers to understand their needs, get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities
- Create vision and design documents, define user stories based on product strategy, and research with customers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the product management team to create roadmaps
- Work closely with local and remote development teams, through agile methodologies, to solve identified business problems with a focus on delivering results
- Has a great understanding of what makes web and mobile applications engaging and delightful.
- Clearly define priorities at a high level as well as story by story
- Ensure releases are planned, documented and shared as appropriate
- Keep stakeholders and customers up to date on progress and changes as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an understanding of technology OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with an understanding of business
- 1-2 years of software product management experience as a Product Manager, Product Analyst, or Product Owner
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. business and statutory payroll processing and reporting requirements;
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving and user-centric design
- Previous experience interacting with customers, requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience with Payroll/HCM software and/or domain
- Prior work experience or payroll certifications (FCC, CPP, PCP, or CPM) would be an asset
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!