Product Manager – Clinical Analytics at Human API
Product Manager – Clinical Analytics
- REMOTE /
- PRODUCT /
At Human API, we exist to radically accelerate the pace of health innovation for everyone. That is our vision. We unlock siloed health data from everywhere and put it directly into the hands of the consumer, right when they need it: enabling a meaningful transaction that creates value in their lives. Some call us the “PayPal” of health data, but our dreams are bigger.
To name a few examples – today we allow human access back to public settings (work, stadiums, travel) during our pandemic, we help rapidly screen participants for clinical trials, and we accelerate the buying process for important insurance products. Tomorrow we will inspire the innovation of impactful digital health products to maximize human longevity and potential. We are looking for talent who are equally inspired by these big ideas and have the grit and determination to make them come to life.
We are looking for a Product Manager who has the data science background necessary to drive our Clinical Analytics program. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to discover opportunities for product / process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
We are looking for someone to identify problems we can solve and value we can generate. Do we have some ideas already? You bet, but the right person will very quickly go beyond what is already known and create new levels of value and insights from our data.
What you’ll do
- Identify opportunities to solve business problems with data across markets,such asClinical Research, Life and Disability Insurance, and Digital Health
- Perform industry research to identify clinical development product opportunities
- Mine and analyze data from company databases and external sources to discover intelligence that drives new product value
- Drive the creation of capabilities, including but not limited to how interpretation of clinical data can create more insights per human or views across a population
- Create more leverage for our structured and unstructured clinical data
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Be a product evangelist internally and externally, including demoing to customers and driving marketing messages
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience with a focus on data or analytics software
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical data sets, in structure and in use / effectiveness, e.g., to drive digital health solutions
- Familiarity and comfort with the pace of an early stage company
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead major projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience using languages, such as R, Python, SQL, etc. to manipulate data and draw insights
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and ability to leverage machine learning, deep learning or other approaches
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!