Product Manager – Account Managment at CVS Health
Title: Product Manager Account Managment
Location: Remote CA US
Category: Sales and Account Management|Product Management|Product Innovation
Job Type: Fully remote
As a Novologix Product Solutions Manager you will serve as a liaison for clients within the Novologix business segment. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with leadership both internally and externally. As a healthcare client management professional, you will use your expertise to grow our business through renewal and retention. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the Novologix team (including account management, IT, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Utilizing your problem solving and consultative skills and expert knowledge of the system by recommending Prior Authorization and Medical Claims solutions to meet key client needs. Troubleshooting issues at 201 level
- Facilitating client meetings to highlight financial performance and program value at the day to day level. (Workstream leads)
- Continuously gathering information about customer needs, product usage, and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating sessions to determine solutions for custom enhancements for clients and to the system; as well as communicating and tracking timelines for key stakeholders while delivering enhancements on time and on budget. The Manager will be able to facilitate the process from solutions, through funding, SOW, PRF, requirements, build, UAT and delivery.
- Assist in new product feature pilots and gather feedback from clients in order to contribute to the product roadmap.
- Facilitate roadmap discussion with key clients to gather insight on product ideation.
- Driving strategy via client assessment, consultation, and action planning.
Your success as a Novologix Product Solutions Manager will be driven by your ability to retain Novologix clients and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the Novologix teams and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM, Specialty, and Medical Benefits Management business will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. As a key contributor, your role as a Novologix Product Solutions Manager will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM and Specialty marketplace.
This position is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- At least 5 years of Account Management or client-facing experience in healthcare or technology industry (graduate level education may substitute):
- At least 3 years of experience in facilitating formal business presentations
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 20% of the time (1-2x/month)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- 3+ years of experience managing 5-7 large health plan accounts
- 1+ years in Medical Benefits Management
- 1+ years working in the healthcare technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered