Product Manager at Chili Piper
Title: Product Manager
- Location: Worldwide
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us build awesome products and grow the Chili Piper customer base.
You’re constantly identifying user problems and thinking critically about which to prioritize. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you don’t miss deadlines.
Chili Piper has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What You’ll Do
- Become an authority in your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and analyzing competitors.
- Define problems and work with Engineering and Design to conceptualize solutions and define specifications.
- Define, understand, and improve success metrics around your product.
- Drive execution against our plan, making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Own short term product roadmap and long-term objectives.
- Evangelize your product internally with other departments and externally with customers.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior SaaS experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Strong written communication skills
- You love building complex products that engage users
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- You understand how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- You’ve worked on cross-organizational teams
- You value big new things as much as incremental improvements
- Love a good scrum and neatly organized kanbans
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- You like to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!