Product Manager at Coffee Meets Bagel
Title: Product Manager
- Location: US National; Canada
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a passionate, talented Product Manager to help us build the future of dating. This position touches product management, product marketing and growth. You will focus on promotional revenue, retention/CRM and product marketing activities and help with overall app health and improvements. You will be responsible for the promotional calendar, managing relationships with Apple and Google app store teams, looking for conversion optimizations in the onboarding process tied to user acquisition, monitoring new user patterns and looking for anomalies in the onboarding process – particularly tied to acquisition; and optimize and update CRM and retention campaigns. You will be responsible for executing on all stages of the product development process for both iOS and Android platforms: including exploration, user and market research, data collection, roadmap and planning, goal setting, PRD creation, design collaboration, project management/execution, and feature analysis. Product managers at CMB work in a fast-paced start-up environment and are true owners of their domains. We utilize the Shape Up development process.
- Drive promotional revenue through in-app, email and push campaigns and coordination with iTunes App Store and Google Play store. Get buy in on calendar and functional requirements to drive revenue in conjunction with the revenue feature team.
- Drive ongoing retention and optimization campaigns, with a keen understanding of the customer journey. Manage in-app segmentation and CRM campaigns and functional changes as warranted.
- Gather overall feedback from the customer base via ongoing NPS scores and consolidated feedback from other outreach.
- Drive select updates in conjunction with Customer Service to improve satisfaction based on NPS and customer issues, and ensure that customers update to the latest app versions.
- Work with Marketing & Customer Success team to develop & execute product marketing strategy for maximum feature adoption across all newly launched features.
- Maintain alignment of goals and strategies within your product area, and with other product leaders, exec leadership, and the entire company.
- Own results for your features and KPIs. Maintain accountability – lead investigations when core metrics are soft, followed by a clear plan of attack to address the issues. Work with Analytics to create automated dashboards and data visualizations to track customer engagement KPIs
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, user research, and creative team brainstorming sessions, to understand the whys of consumer behavior and generate product decisions and execute strong creative & messaging that propels consumers to actions
- 4 years work experience, with at least 1+ years Product Management experience with a track record of results and increased scope of responsibilities, in a start-up or small team environment
- iOS and/or Android consumer app experience. Experience with ecosystem requirements for both platforms, and full-stack development methodologies.
- Experience with an iterative development methodology like Shape Up or Agile.
- Experience setting up KPI dashboards for company wide communication. Understanding of and ability to modify and or create SQL queries.
- Experience building well-crafted product strategies and plans, informed by work you’ve done yourself or worked closely on: competitive analysis, user research/customer interviews, experimentation plans, results projections and ROI analysis.
- Versatile; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilitiesStrong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sufficient technical skills to understand technologies, read and understand technical requirement documentation, learn new systems, etc.
- Lifelong learning orientation. You have demonstrated learning many new things each year due to product needs or personal development interests.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Product Design, or Business or equivalent work experience.
Please note this role is open to US and Canada ONLY- other locations will not be considered at this time.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!