Product Manager at combyne
Remote | International
Title: Product Manager, mobile app
- Location: Anywhere
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
- combyne is a fast-growing mobile social network, game and utility – a fusion of the three.
- Our community consists of over 5 million users and is growing organically at 18% month-on-month.
- Our vision is to digitize the usage of fashion by creating a place for creation which lifts people’s confidence.
- As our Product Manager you will translate the needs of our users – which form our product vision – into product increments.
- You are ultimately responsible for improving our app for our users by conducting permanent research, coordinating between designers, engineers, data analysts and management and handling backlog and roadmap.
- Because of your work, our app will solve even more problems for our users and make them even more confident.
- Live in the minds of our users, understand their problems and needs
- Systematically analyze user feedback and usage data
- Conduct user research and usability testings (both alone and with help of others)
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Understand the needs of designers, engineers, data analysts and management while being the advocate of our users. Coordinate between all stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management positions, ideally in mobile consumer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Ability to compute a huge number of factors quickly, while maintaining a clear picture and solving problems systematically
- Great problem-solving skills, self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Familiar with analytics, retention metrics, user curves and the right ways to analyze them
You can expect
- Hard work
- Chance of a great career
- Holding a key-responsibility in fast-growing start-up with global ambitions
- Motivated team of young professionals
- Philipp is looking forward to your application!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!