Product Manager at ProWritingAid
Remote | Freelance | International
You will research, define, prioritize, and communicate product enhancements to our development teams.
- Research and understand the problems of writers.
- Accurately describe requirements.
- Obtain feedback from users, customers, sales, engineering, etc.
- Generate effective solutions to complex problems.
- Coordinate closely with all our teams to ensure cohesive solutions and capabilities.
- A strong interest in writing and/or creative thinking. You must be passionate about writing and write regularly (e.g. a novel, a blog, poetry, or song lyrics). Please don’t apply if this doesn’t describe you.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively work through conflict to meet objectives.
- Mastery of the English language.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, including building collaboration and consensus among diverse teams of peers, experts, and senior management.
- Focus on quality and timely delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
Hours of work
- 40 hours/week
- Please note that we are a fully-remote company so all applicants must be prepared to work independently from their own space.
- As we are a UK company, this will be a freelance position. Any applicants will be responsible for paying taxes in their own country.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!