We’re looking to growing our Product group with experienced Product Managers to join new product teams focusing on scaling our product. The ideal candidate will help us grow our practice, is technically minded and has a strong focus towards driving impact as Platform expands.
You will engage with a variety of initiatives such as reimagining pricing, building up internal tooling, and launching new product features as you work with a dedicated cross-functional team, part of the larger product organization.
Your mission will be supported by a strong group of engineering, designers and marketing specialists – delivering on a roadmap that helps to enable our product to evolve so it becomes ever more scalable, stable, joyful.. and profitable for our developer audience.
In the next year this will you will start up a new initiative, form a team, talk to customers, manage many competing ideas, define a clear scope and delivery paths. All while ruthlessly prioritizing your teams efforts in line with the key goals in order to deliver the impact you’re looking for.
- Drive the product team’s strategy and enable all the teams around you to work together to deliver it
- Focus on features that help grow our revenue, streamline our operations and give more visibility and control to the different internal stake holders and develop the KPIs and feedback loops that allow us to continuously improve those.
- Work hand in hand with engineering and design to make sure we always keep our eyes on the ball, maintain at all times a critical path to delivering value fast. Work with other product managers to be sure we focus on the big-picture.
- Turn feature releases into a repeatable process that can deliver quality results time after time
- Participate in tasks including market research, prototyping, usability testing, customer feedback loops and data analysis
- Write key documents including: roadmap documents, feature briefs, release notes
- Maintain the right balance between effective processes and autonomous workflows
- You have 3+ years as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Familiarity with both design and development agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Preferred is strong experience in SaaS pricing strategies (preferably with usage-based pricing).
- Preferred can also be strong experience in cloud environments, continuous integration workflows and infrastructure observability.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!