Product – Anywhere, Anywhere
Xapo is a global financial technology company built on bitcoin & blockchain with a mission to enable anyone, anywhere to take control of their money.
Founded in 2013 by International Entrepreneur Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, recruited a world-class team, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Are you a self-starter who shares our passion for harnessing cutting-edge technologies to impact the lives of people globally? Do you dream of growing your career at a tech startup, while not sacrificing your work-life balance? Do you wish for a job that allows you to work from home, or anywhere else in the world that you need or want to be? Are you searching for a company that appreciates your individuality, and recognizes that we all have personal and family obligations outside of work? If so, Xapo may be the place for you!
Xapo employs a global, remote workforce in over fifty countries. We hire great people – and in exchange, we offer autonomy, flexibility, meaningful work, a collaborative team environment, and top tier compensation. Do the best work of your career at Xapo – and still have the time to enjoy all of life’s special moments!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The Product Management team is responsible for delivering a delightful product experience to our customers. As part of the team, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization to uncover problems and potential solutions and bring them to the tech team in the form of a well-organized and prioritized backlog. We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to learn, that can drive the product forward in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Understanding our customers’ needs and translating them into feasible solutions.
- Creating functional design documentation.
- Working with the UX team in crafting the features to be implemented.
- Tracking work progress through visualization of workflow, issue status validation, roadmap planning, and real-time resources.
- Facilitating alignment across different teams and acting as a liaison between the business and technology teams.
- Removing impediments to team progress, serving as the point of contact between teams and other departments.
- Ensuring the alignment of the product roadmap with other Xapo products by participating in periodic PM meetings.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging topics in software development.
- At least three years of related experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Basic knowledge of Project management
- Desirable knowledge of agile methodologies
- Desirable knowledge of process improvement practices
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Attractive compensation.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a diverse, global team.
- Achieve balance with our autonomous work culture and flexible hours.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
We strongly encourage applications from women & minorities.