- Full time
As Product Engineer on our team, you’ll work cross-functionally to deliver solutions that ultimately help providers deliver optimal care as efficiently as possible. You will guide products and features from conception to launch through close collaboration with users and software engineers alike.
We’re looking for someone collaborative, value-oriented, and zealous for addressing user needs down to the finest nuance. We want someone technically-fluent and comfortable working out the details of design all the way down to the code. Finally, you need to be process-oriented with the ability to take large, complex products and features and deliver them through on-time, defect-free releases.
- Design: Develop a deep understanding of user workflows as well as the functionality and underlying data of applicable systems (including Stanson products, electronic health records, and payer systems) and work closely with software engineers and users to develop design specifications for features and products that optimally address user needs
- Project Management: Work across teams to develop timelines, identify and mitigate risks, and communicate progress on product releases
- Quality Assurance: Assure that software works as designed and addresses specified user requirements. Work closely with software engineers to make testing as automated as possible.
- Documentation and Process Design: Work closely with clinical product and customer support teams to develop release plans and product documentation
- Compliance, Data Security and Privacy: Support assuring that all Stanson products and procedures protect the security and privacy of data as well as comply with all applicable contractual and governmental requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 6 or more years of applicable experience
- 2 years’ experience in an IT business analyst, software product management, or similar role
- Experience with healthcare delivery (provider-side) information technology, including electronic health record systems
- Experience with designing and/or building automated testing solutions for complex integrated systems
- Experience with building cloud-based software solutions
- Familiarity with machine learning, statistical modeling, and/or natural language processing concepts
- Experience with agile software development environments
- Experience operating within HIPAA and/or HITRUST-certified environments with a focus on security best practices
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Premier is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities!