Remote, United States
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
This will be a hybrid role of a Product Manager with very strong Project Management and technical skill. The Product Manager is internally and externally recognized as an expert. Has broad and detailed domain knowledge, functional and/or technical understanding of the product’s capabilities and those of our competitors. Drives the direction of the product by interacting with internal teams as well as customers to prioritize areas of investment to maximize return and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Develops detailed project schedules and plans for intra-product initiatives that span departments across the organization to monito and track progress
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and insuring technical feasibility
- Manages changes to project scope and schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Conduct market research to identify trends and patterns in the PPM software industries.
- Assess product strengths in comparison to competitor products and provide recommendations on product direction based on assessment.
- Define market strategies and roadmaps to satisfy market requirements and internal objectives.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers within the Upland Software product lines for cross-product initiatives and market strategies.
- Coordinate and perform the full SDLC such as kickoff, business analysis, requirements elicitation, design, UAT and release activities ensuring compliance with Upland Software’s methodology
- Work in an agile environment using scrum framework and acting as a product owner
- Gather business and technical requirements from internal and external clients.
- Define and prioritize product backlog in user stories based on elicited requirements.
- Conduct release and sprint planning for software development iterations.
- Collaborate on product design with UI/UX designers.
- Collaborate with development team during iteration cycles, including but not limited to requirement clarifications, test plan and test case review, desk checks and feature approval
- Provide regular project status and schedule updates.
- Provide product information and material for use by marketing and sales, training, deployment and consulting departments.
- Host internal and external presentations to inform stakeholders of upcoming features
- Proven working experience in product management
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experiencing in rebranding products a bonus
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is an enterprise cloud software company that provides award-winning solutions in Project and IT Management, Workflow Automation and Digital Engagement. Our goal is 100% customer success, achieved through a unified operating platform that delivers the performance, scalability and support that over 2,500 Upland customers worldwide demand every day.
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunities. Upland is publicly traded software company based in Austin, TX with offices in the US, Canada and the UK.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.