Location: Anywhere In The U.S.
The Product Manager – Agent Productivity is responsible for full product lifecycle management including opportunity identification and justification, product definition, market introduction, managing market success and sunsetting as required. As a Product Manager you have overall responsibility for the success of your product line(s) in the market and are expected to evangelize and drive usage and growth through all means available.
You will work closely with management, business development, marketing and support and other teams to ensure proper organizational alignment. You will also work closely with development, operational teams and vendors to ensure delivery and ongoing support.
You understand market and client needs and know how to balance those needs against the organization’s capacity to deliver. You constantly evaluate the changing landscape in order to keep your product line(s) moving in a positive direction. You listen to our clients (agents) to understand what motivates them and what it take to boost their chances for success.
Specifically in this role you will focus on delivering products and solutions that directly impact agent productivity. You must be able to understand what drives agent productivity and determine how to best deliver products and solutions in support of those needs.
Your focus will be:
- Product portfolio strategy and product definition
- Product requirements and use scenarios and stories
- Product packaging and roadmap development
- Product positioning, communication and education
- Maintaining strong relationships with key delivery partners
Key success metrics will be:
- Increased lead flow
- Increased lead quality
- Increased lead conversion
- Improved agent productivity
Major Duties & Responsibilities::
- Understand and define our addressable market problems and user personas
- Formulate and drive product strategy aligned to market problems and personas
- Drive go-to-market planning and execution in partnership with client-facing teams
- Drive vendor and partner relationships in support of product deliverables
- Deliver clear and usable requirements and user stories
- Prioritize and maintain a backlog to continuously improve product line(s)
- Communicate plans and releases across the company
- Act as subject matter expert internally and with clients for your product line(s)
Specific responsibilities include:
Voice of the market
- Systematically capture, manage and prioritize requests from agents
- Constantly research and monitor market, competitive and technology trends for opportunities and threats
- Determine new needs and improv
- BA is highly desired for this role, especially in a business and/or technical discipline.
- MBA is a strong asset due to the level of analytical thinking required and the level of organization and communication needed.
- 3+ years of driving successful products to market in a product management or similar role
- Solid understanding of application development lifecycles and processes including agile product delivery
- Experience in the real estate market especially in delivering technology products
- Demonstrated experience making decisions that impact thousands of users
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to large groups in person and online
- Strong interpersonal and interview skills with the ability to establish instant rapport
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Able to articulate complex concepts in a meaningful and understandable way
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving ability
- Able to set and manage priorities
- Able to define and achieve objectives
- Strong presentation skills with mixed audiences (business to technical)
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps proficiency
- Solid understanding of agent lead flow, lead generation approaches and current tools and technologies
- Internet savvy with a solid understanding of website principles, content management systems and real estate websites
- Ability to gather and document business and user requirements through direct interviews, surveys and secondary research.