SwiftComply help’s water and wastewater authorities protect their infrastructure through easy-to-use software that supports their regulatory programs. Our primary focus is on FOG and backflow programs, as these underserved areas have an important impact on our environment and drinking waters respectively. We achieve this by connecting regulators, businesses and compliance service providers in an easy-to-use platform that allows them to communicate, collaborate and streamline the compliance process.
We’re headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and our remote-first team works with over 450 government clients located in five countries. We’re backed by some amazing investors including Owen Van Natta (Facebook, Amazon, Zynga), Thomas Layton (Opentable, Upwork) and Techstars Ventures.
With a small team and in little over 2 years we’ve achieved product-market fit, secured customers in 5 countries and reached profitability. In advance of our Series A we are building out our leadership team and undertaking a complete rebuild of our platform.
We’re seeking a skilled, creative, and highly collaborative Product Manager to join our remote-first team. You’ll be responsible for the product vision for new features, drive the roadmap and get to work alongside our CEO as we undertake a complete rebuild of our platform. As our Product Manager, you’ll help us define core aspects of the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap.
What we’ll do
- We’ll join together as a team to continuously define and improve the SwiftComply product, increasing impact and user joy in even the smallest details.
- We’ll help each other develop new skills, adopt new tools and continuously hone our craft to stay on the cutting edge of the product management practice.
- We’ll support each other, every day, to make SwiftComply a truly notable place to work.
What you’ll do
- Play a key role in defining product ideas and strategy for the cross-platform SwiftComply experience by creating a clear product roadmap and key measurements that guide the success of the product.
- Develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of user and business drivers: Answer the question of what we should do, but more importantly why we should do it?
- Closely collaborate with a multi-functional team of research, design, engineering, analyst, marketing and customer support work partners to continually concept, prioritize and deliver experiments that drive learning and features that result in measurable improvements to SwiftComply.
What you’ve done
- You have experience building and shipping products
- Strong technical background with proven capability to bring to bear technical vision
- Consistent track record of driving product outcomes through data based decision-making, user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- You’re a phenomenal communicator, and can effectively convey your opinions to peers respectfully, candidly and with clear domain expertise.
- Authentic passion for inventing finely crafted, people-centered experiences incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably consumer, web based products; Bachelors degree in a technology equivalent field
- If this sounds like you then get in touch! You’ll love working with us, we promise. Please contact email@example.com with your CV.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No recruiters please.
SwiftComply is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.