Product Manager at Corcentric
Location: Remote, US
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
- Product Management & Innovation, Product Management
- Full time
Please note this role can be a Remote / Work From Home opportunity (in the United States only).
- The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive Corcentrics solution for electronic bill presentment & payment, but also support the broader efforts around our best-in-class order to cash platform.
- This role focused on enhancing feature/functionality in support of needs from customers on the current products as well as help build the next generation platform.
- This role works closely with development, professional services, support, sales and other internal cross functional teams as well as customers and partners, to drive the strategy and execution.
- Understand customer needs and drive the SaaS product forward by translating business requirements into software product functionality
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders in ideation and curation process
- Create, groom, prioritize and maintain the product requirements backlog
- Work with UI/UX design team
- Work with the development team on UI design/ validation, sprint reviews and UAT
- Create and manage product roadmaps and release schedules
- Support the creation of product collateral to train x functional teams and customers
- Drive release readiness as well as cross organizational awareness of product/solution issues
- Lead and manage alpha/beta programs with customers as well as integration initiatives with partners
- Assist sales and services teams as the product subject matter expert
- Decompose functionality of existing product, document specs to create the next-gen unified functionality
- Be the cross-functional leader & motivator to remove organizational roadblocks and help others have fun
- Undergraduate degree in technical or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years as Product Manager/ Product Owner or Business Analyst for a technology company, getting into the weeds and being the go-to expert for the product
- Familiarity with the order to cash/ revenue management processes
- Passionate about dissecting challenges and coming up with solutions,
- Track record of taking ownership, cross-functional leadership and decision-making
- Possesses a growth-mindset and intrinsic curiosity
- Very strong ability to analyze and synthesize complex topics, but simplify and organize it for others
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Technical familiarity including understanding of coding and IT standards
- Previous experience with Accounts Receivable role/ software