Product Manager at Gametime
PRODUCT & DESIGN
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
As a Product Manager at Gametime, you’ll lead a cross-functional product and engineering team to deliver the world’s best mobile experience for attending live events. You’ll have end-to-end ownership of a portfolio of mobile experiences, build the roadmap, and have the responsibility for both product strategy and execution to accelerate our growth.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers to understand their needs, find innovative growth solutions, and make data-driven decisions that drive company growth.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence strategic product and business direction.
What you’ll do/own:
- Drive continued improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics across Gametime’s app and web experiences
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Partner with Product Design to design exemplary customer experiences
- Work closely with Engineering, Data Science, QA, Marketing, and Operations to execute product launch plans
- Champion mobile best practices throughout the product organization
- Measure and Improve: analyze the results of product and customer feedback to drive product improvements
More about you:
- 2+ years experience in consumer-facing internet product management
- 1+ years experience in leading mobile products
- Proven track record of defining, launching, and managing best-in-class product features that drive positive outcomes for customers and business.
- Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Ability to quickly understand and act on product and market dynamics
- Familiarity with mobile technologies; ReactNative is a plus
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Passionate about live events
- Nice to haves: Experience with retail marketplaces, mobile games, or sports gambling
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!