Product Manager at Bellhops
Bellhop is one of the fastest growing companies in the $30B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with an outstanding crew of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that’s known for letting you down – and we do that one high five move at a time.
This is where you come in…
We’re looking for a Product Manager with 3+ years experience launching impactful features aligned to business goals including: prioritizing requests from all corners; writing requirements; driving design and engineering solutions; and measuring results to iterate.
If you are ready to drive huge value for our customers in a unique and disruptive marketplace, then we are looking for you! You’ll have a rockstar engineering team, the freedom to take risks, and all the tools you need to succeed.
Come be a part of our journey to disrupt an industry, the gig-economy labor market…and beyond!
- Own customer journey including the E-Commerce booking flow, dashboard to manage orders, and SMS/email communication
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and prioritize business opportunities at both strategic and tactical levels. Requires challenging members of cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, design, etc.) to think boldly and create concrete products and execution plans.
- Design and build features that solve complex operations challenges.
- Analyze data. Brainstorm hypotheses. Develop experiments. Measure Success. Rinse and Repeat.
- End-to-end feature development from inception to launch, partnering with design and engineering – managing prioritization, trade-offs and constraints.
- Clearly communicate benefits and results to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders, Ops managers, to other PMs.
- Manage multiple initiatives, deadlines and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of product management experience delivering successful B2C experiences and/or mobile applications
- Team player willing to jump into other areas as well as we scale and new opportunities arise
- Passion for the problem we are solving — strong interest in amazing customer experience, logistics, on-demand services, and/or marketplaces.
- Goal-oriented and ability to articulate trackable and impactful metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into cost-effective technology strategies.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- A solid technical background with an understanding of API’s and GraphQL, highly desired.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
- Innovator’s Mind. Drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
- Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
- Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
- Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
- Winning Drive. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts. We learn quickly from our mistakes.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhop believes if we want to build a company that works for everyone—we must include everyone, which is why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!