Product Manager at SPINS
Title: Product Manager
- Location: Remote
Who we are.
For 20+ years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
In this role, you will partner with Product Leaders at SPINS to define and execute the roadmap for our primary Business Intelligence Platform, SATORI. As a Product Manager, you will work with our Engineering, Sales, Product Intelligence and Customer Success teams to drive feature improvements that increase adoption of our products and growth of the business.
The individual in this role needs to be adept at working across distributed cross-functional teams, leading through influence and using data to drive design and decisions. This individual is a strong collaborator who is equally comfortable talking technology with developers and user experience with designers.
What You Will Do
- Write, refine and prioritize user stories in support of your product’s roadmap
- Ensure user stories are complete with appropriate requirements and acceptance criteria and are properly ranked based on all stakeholder input
- Engage directly with engineering team(s) on a daily basis and help in any cross-team communication and coordination
- Develop deeper data and product understanding and be proactive in identifying product quality and potential performance issues
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop mockups and prototypes.
- Effectively communicate product status and progress to leadership and stakeholders
- Regularly review competitive landscape and solicit client feedback for continuous product improvement
- Cultivate engagement with end users for meaningful participation in discovery, user testing, evangelization, and adoption efforts
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize voice of the customer into the product backlog to increase adoption and deliver new features and enhancements
- Make recommendations and decisions based on existing usage metrics, Ux / Cx perspective and overall business value and impact
- Develop dashboards of KPIs that are tracked and socialized on an ongoing basis
- Conduct impact analysis as requirements emerge, communicate progress and concerns amongst product/project stakeholders to accomplish organization objectives
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of Product Management experience or 2 years business analyst and/or SCRUM product owner experience
- Experience writing detailed requirements and stories with acceptance criteria
- Experience working with stakeholders across functions, including product, engineering, architecture, and customer success
- Strong communication and collaboration skills whether working with internal or external stakeholders
- Bias for action and discipline in establishing and improving process
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodologies
- Prior experience with B2B / SaaS product management is a plus
- Prior experience in the CPG industry, market research or with panel data is a plusme that’s greater than each individual contribution.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!