Product Lifecycle Associate at Curology
Product Lifecycle Associate
SAN FRANCISCO – OR – REMOTE
TECH – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE – EXEMPT
This role is fully remote, with the option to work from our San Francisco or San Diego offices.
- Join us on the tech team of a fast-growing, product-focused, and customer-obsessed startup that is focused on using impactful, personalized campaigns and messaging to bring affordable and accessible skincare to our customers.
- At Curology, we believe that personalized communications can form an authentic, transparent, and trusting relationship between our users and brand.
- Lifecycle is the strategic force that determines what high-quality customer engagement looks and feels like.
- We’re looking for a passionate and engaged learner that can execute and build the programs that guide, educate, and nurture our users to forge a positive and authentic relationship with the Curology brand.
Why this role?
- Be a visionary member of a small team. As the second member of the Lifecycle team, you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands on everything, from building to strategy. Your vision, thoughts, and opinions will make a difference.
- Drive email campaigns at a company that understands their value. Curology believes in email as a powerful, effective channel. Your programs will not be ignored – they’ll get people excited. You can proudly tell your parents, “No, not all emails end up in your spam.”
- Experiment & get creative with personalization and automation. A high standard has already been set — our users expect the best from our communications. You’ll have to get creative, scrappy, and technical to continue improving their experience.
- Work directly with a diverse, technical, and creative team. Every day you’ll collaborate with designers, copywriters, and engineers to create impactful and beautiful campaigns. You’ll help drive the Lifecycle side of what they are building.
- Join us at a magical time. We’ve tripled our business in the last year and we aren’t planning on slowing down any time soon.
What will you do as a Product Lifecycle Associate at Curology?
- Design, build and launch Curology’s email, push, SMS, and direct mail programs.
- Serve as the technical liaison between Lifecycle and the product, design, and engineering teams.
- Come up with creative and intelligent experiments and run tests to improve our existing communications.
- Help build a Lifecycle Brand Guide and implement our Email Design System, which will prepare our programs for rapid growth and scale.
- Use data, reporting, and documentation to keep all Curology teams in the loop and appreciating what we create.
You might be a good fit if…
- You come from a technical background. You’ll be working closely with engineers and Product Managers, and the more adept you are at speaking their language, the better.
- You are passionate about the power of email. You believe in this effective, impactful form of communication, and you want to use it to bring value to our users, as well as help internal stakeholders see value.
- You have experience using an enterprise-grade marketing automation platform such as Iterable, Braze, or Marketo. (No more than 6 months required — but you’ll be expected to learn quickly!)
- You thrive in an environment where you’re responsible for transforming uncertainty into certainty. You’re not afraid to be scrappy to solve a problem or build a process from scratch.
- You are comfortable with quantitative analytics and can turn data into actionable user insights and tell a compelling story.
- You have experience organizing programs and coordinating stakeholders to keep them aligned and looped in.
We want to make effective skincare accessible to everyone.
Humans want to feel confident in their own skin, but it’s not easy to see a dermatologist. Curology is revolutionizing dermatology by making effective skincare accessible to everyone. We’re part healthtech startup, part skincare lab — and completely focused on helping hundreds of thousands of people get medical care previously available to only a tiny percentage of the population.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!