Product Designer at Territory Foods
We’re a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem — personalized nutrition. We sell fresh food for Food Tribes (representing 39% of the US population, including whole30, gluten-free, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and vegetarian).
We’re direct-to-consumer e-commerce with differentiated distribution, partnering with leading Fitness Tribes as local pickup spots (including yoga, cycling, and CrossFit studios as well as boutique and high-end health clubs).
We lead with purpose and intention, just like our customers. We’re operating in four markets (DC, DFW, SoCal, and the Bay Area). In each, we work with amazing chefs using responsibly-sourced ingredients to create healthy meals that our customers rely on to undergird their health & wellness goals.
At Territory, we believe that our people and culture are our most significant assets. Because of our passion for wellness, community development, and entrepreneurship, we want to have the best team members who not only believe in this mission but live it too. Our remote operating model allows us to have a strong team of cutting-edge thinkers around the USA who provide diverse and innovative ideas.
About the Role
- Collaborate closely with product, business, data, and engineering partners in an agile environment. Deliver innovative design experiences to our customers at each stage of their journey.
- Support our product development process with design thinking, sketching, prototyping, testing, learning, polished execution, and iteration.
- Take an active and involved role in the definition of our product strategy for both new and existing functionality.
- Make people-centered design decisions informed by data and user research.
- Partner with engineers to ensure a high level of polish throughout the development cycle.
- Create and own the visual design process, evolve our style guide, and build our design system to enable efficient, consistent, and scalable product development.
- Turn challenging workflows into simple, usable, and elegant experiences.
- Design elegant user interfaces that solve the problems of our customers while balancing the needs of the business.
- 5+ years in a digitally-focused design role.
- Experience with Sketch or Figma for UI design and Photoshop / Illustrator (or similar) for brand assets.
- Previous work with Scrum/Agile/iterative design process, AB testing, and KPI measurement for UX.
- Track record of building exceptional and engaging user experiences for both apps and the web, ideally for e-commerce brands.
- Passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
- Energized by hands-on work: sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- Always looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- Communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-functional partners.
- Unafraid to change your opinion in the face of new information or understanding of the product goals – you have strong beliefs, but open-minded.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!