Website Formstack, LLC
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form-building application, is looking for a UX Designer to add to its already awesome Product Design Team!
Formstack is a 10 year old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a remote work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about web apps, user-centered web design and have a passion for learning new skills. You also enjoy working in a collaborative environment that values critical & constructive discussions about design.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Product Design, Product Management and Development team to design and iterate user interface designs for the Formstack app.
- Collaborate with our Product Manager, Fellow Designers, UX Researchers and Development team to create wireframes, prototypes, user flows, mockups and polished final designs.
- Produce final user interface designs, while adhering to, and improving our UI library and Design Guidelines.
- Work with your cross functional team to implement your designs in an agile workflow environment.
How You Qualify:
- 3+ years of experience.
- BA degree or higher.
- Experience working closely with product development teams.
- Practicing UX design as a major role in your job.
- Knowledge of how to best design to solve business and user problems. Ability to understand the needs of customers.
- Design fundamentals including information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop and web-based applications, and ease of use best practices.
- Experience with relevant design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision…)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Extra Credit Qualifications:
- Experience working on a UX team.
- Experience with designing, running and analyzing A/B tests or any other quantitative data analysis.
- Experience designing for mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) and the mobile web.
Why You Want to Work at Formstack:
- Remote environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision as well as company-paid Disability and Life Insurance Benefits.
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Friday Lunch (Indianapolis Office)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
- Generous PTO
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out our about page and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life!