Product Design Recruiter at Pinterest
Title: Product Design Recruiter
- Location: Open to Remote
We’re looking for a Design Recruiter to grow and scale our Product Design teams at Pinterest. You will lead the recruiting partnerships with our design leaders to create innovative hiring strategies for our Product Design, UX Research, and UX Writing organizations. You will have an opportunity to be a part of growing Pinterest in current and new international markets, while using data and insights to influence hiring decisions. This is a full-cycle recruiting role, with a focus on building sourcing and recruiting strategies to hire for both current and future hiring needs.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with senior leaders across our Product Design organization to hire the best design talent for Pinterest
- Partner with our Talent Brand and Events team to plan and deliver unique and tailored events to attract design talent
- Lead hiring efforts for complex and/or senior level roles; craft and implement end-to-end recruiting strategies including sourcing, attracting diverse talent, and closing strategies
- Leverage pipeline data and market insights to influence hiring decisions and team-wide hiring strategies
- Provide a world class candidate experience by delivering timely and thoughtful updates and feedback throughout the recruiting process
- Ensure our team is driving equity and fairness in our hiring processes; proactively identify and address potential bias or non-inclusive practices
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and/or inefficiencies in our hiring process and partner with peers and XFN stakeholders to drive scaled solutions for our team
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience managing full cycle recruitment and building sourcing strategies
- Product and/or Engineering recruiting experience is a plus!
- Strong relationship-building skills with hiring managers with experience providing recruiting updates and driving results across an org
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing inclusive candidate experiences
- A data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights
- A solution-oriented mindset You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow and apply creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fluid environment while staying flexible, organized, and humble along the way
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!