Product, Customer and Content Marketing Manager at Qualio
Product, Customer and Content Marketing Manager
- United States
- Full time
What’s the opportunity?
Make a significant impact in a company helping improve lives by enabling teams to launch and scale quality health sciences products. The mission of the product, customer and content marketing role is to assist sales, customer success and the rest of Qualio with positioning, messaging, and content that educates prospects and customers on how Qualio meets their needs. You will work closely with the sales, customer success, product and customers to understand what content helps drive acceleration along the customer journey.
As the first person in this role, you will have the opportunity to mold the position into something that can define your career. Join Qualio and help companies discover a better way to manage the quality of their products.
What will I be doing?
- Craft and own the communication around the business value proposition, working with internal and external stakeholders as well as technical and non-technical audiences
- Publicly launch new products and features to our customers and prospects delivering messaging the communicates the product’s value to the market
- Develop sales and market-facing assets including collateral, data sheets, white papers, videos, presentations and selling tools across a wide range of quality and regulatory topics
- Work closely with demand generation to create an amazing customer experience and customer journey
- Bring customer stories to life through content that will resonate with our target audience
- Speak or present at industry events or webinars when needed
- Support sales by driving competitive intelligence
- Build an engaged community/following to establish Qualio as a thought leader and influencer in quality management for life sciences
What skills do I need?
- Strong product marketing experience in a B2B software environment
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Excellent writer and storyteller – ability to articulate the long-term vision and also help sales and marketing communicate value of product features
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical aptitude to analyze customer data in order to find commonalities, trends, and stories that can be used in marketing
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO (minimum of 15 days/year)
- Professional development budget
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Company retreats – 2 times/year
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!