Product Analytics Manager – Select U.S. States at FlexJobs
Title: Product Analytics Manager
- Location: Remote – CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, NC, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Who We Are
FlexJobs’ mission is to help people find the best remote and flexible jobs in an easier, safer, and faster way. We’ve been the leader in this space for over 14 years, and from day one have been committed to serving all of our stakeholders with integrity, intelligence, balance, communication, and care.
In terms of work flexibility, we also walk the talk. This is a remote job, as our entire team works remotely from locations all across the United States. Having a great company culture is really important to us and we’ve been named one of Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019) and Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur magazine (2018, 2017, and 2015). To learn more about culture and our current team, you can visit our Careers and Team & Culture pages.
Responsibilities of the Job: The Opportunity
FlexJobs is looking for a dynamic, data-driven and accomplished Product Analytics Manager with a passion for guiding product management using relevant insights based on in-depth analysis. You will be responsible for creating datasets, conducting thorough analysis, and providing comprehensive reporting to make recommendations and help define the product roadmap. You should demonstrate curiosity and a passion for using analytical insights to best inform product decisions. You have the ability to engage and build relationships across stakeholders while possessing a deep analytical acumen.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will help drive product strategy and influence product management through data-informed insights and recommendations. You will collaborate closely with leaders across the organization to define and implement data collection, analysis, and reporting that enables key business decisions.
- Define, collect, share and report KPIs ensuring consistent understanding and alignment of key metrics to achieve goals
- Standardize and streamline utilization of data collection and analytics tools
- Creation of data and analytics dashboards for teams across the organization, as well as training to ensure consistency and understanding of the metrics
- Translate broad questions into plans for research and discovery, perform proactive data exploration, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, and long-term trend investigations
- Analyze and make recommendations on improving existing business processes to better leverage data driven decision making
Experience and Skills for This Role
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally at a product-focused company with B2B and B2C marketplaces
- Expert understanding of web analytics including Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Data Studio & Microsoft Power BI
- Effective data analysis and business insights narrative/commentary
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver findings to non-technical stakeholders in a clear, consistent, and compelling manner
- Proven expertise in mining multiple data sources (GA, proprietary data collection, Amplitude etc.), including hands-on creation of dashboards, setup of analytics sources, and data visualization
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills with the ability to break down complex problems, deliver business insights, and formulate plans
- Experience with employment or career space, or a space that has a broad and emotionally sensitive audience (news, for example)
- Experience with a subscription model is a big plus
Traits Required of All Team Members at FlexJobs
- A sense of pride in your work
- A streak of perfectionism when it comes to details
- Embrace integrity and good business ethics at all times
- Being proactive when it comes to asking questions, brainstorming, and working with colleagues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An appreciation and enthusiasm for the ability to work remotely
- A BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics, etc.
- Interest in a long-term position with a company that you’re proud to be a part of
- A fully functioning home office, including reliable high-speed internet access, a fast computer, and phone access
- A work environment that is quiet and one in which you can really focus without distractions
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- SIMPLE IRA with company match
- Flexible schedules and a generous time off policy
- Ability to work remotely
- Pay It Forward initiative (get paid to volunteer!)
- We offer many other supplemental benefits (critical illness, legal, etc) and stipends (office, wellness, professional development)
- Sustainable Office Perks
- Competitive salary $90,000-$105,000
How to Apply
If this job description makes you feel as if it was written perfectly for you, then please apply! What we’ll need:
- An intro email/cover letter telling us why you want to work for FlexJobs (vs. another company)
- What makes you a great fit for this position
- What pay rate/salary would you be comfortable with
- A current resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .markdown, or .txt.
We respond to all applicants, so please check your spam folder or configure your Gmail settings to set our email as safe to be sure you are getting our communications.
If you are selected to move forward, you may be required to do a background check.
FlexJobs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. As a part of this commitment, we have pledged to be an Open to All business.
FlexJobs is also a veteran- and military spouse-friendly employer. Our positions are perfectly structured for qualified candidates who meet this criterion and we have a workplace culture that supports their work and life.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!