Producing Sales Manager at Citizens Bank
Producing Sales Manager (Work at Home)
- Category: Management, Lending
- Reference Number: 205098
- Job Type: 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Financial Group, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Financial Group is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Citizens Financial Group is honored to be a top Lender in the Mortgage sector and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate. We are currently hiring a talented Producing Sales Manager who proactively identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts.
- You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gathering any additional required information.
- It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Manage sales team to ensure development of relationships with Real Estate Brokers, Developers, CPA’s and other referral sources to obtain mortgage leads.
- Recruit, develop and manage quality sales team that generates quality loans compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a broad understanding of products, guidelines and pricing strategies
- 4+ years of residential mortgage sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years mortgage management experience.
- Proven record of recruiting success.
- $10MM in annual closed loan volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent sales presentation and marketing skills.
- Excellent written, organizational and communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of FNMA-DU/FHLMC/LP.
- Referral network required.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!