Processor I, Customer Support at Ciox Health
CPC Processor I Customer Support
Job Locations: US-Remote
Requisition ID: 2022-26213
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service
To insure the accurate and timely handling of release of information account issues with internal and external customers while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
We are looking to fill a remote, work from home position.
- Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 PM EST.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume production environment.
- Processing medical record requests by taking calls from patients, insurance companies and attorneys to provide medical record status
- Documenting information in multiple platforms using two computer monitors.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (including Word and Excel)
Comprehensive virtual training program followed by job shadowing with an assigned mentor
Company equipment will be provided to you (including computer, monitor, virtual phone, etc.)
Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance and 401k Savings Plan and tuition Assistance
- Answer and conduct business on the telephone while maintaining excellent Customer Service. This includes: 100%
- Answering release of information related telephone calls and inquiries accurately and timely.
- Review, research, resolve and respond to inquiries that are received via telephone, email or written correspondence.
- Document all calls, inquiries and resolution in detail in appropriate areas of our software systems.
- Follow all department and/or site specific processes and procedures accordingly.
- Meet and maintain the department’s productivity and quality assurance expectations.
- Responsible for following all company policies and procedures as posted or communicated by management.
- Maintain confidentiality by keeping all information seen and heard within the boundaries of the role in the strictest confidence.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and good rapport with co-workers and members of management
- Maintain open lines of communication with other employees and members of management in regards to any problems, complaints, incidents, etc. immediately.
- Performs work in accordance with the training and direction provided and adheres to facility specific procedures
- Attends mandatory employee in-service meetings and/or training sessions, if so directed
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record and reports to work as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Consideration for the role of CPC Processor I – Customer Support requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Must be from an Accredited Institute recognized by the State Dept. of Education.)
- Friendly, professional manner of communication. Good customer service skills.
- Experience with multi-line phone system is required. Computer proficiency: Knowledge of MS-Office at intermediate/advanced level and one year experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in the following fields would be beneficial: Data Entry, Medical Records, Health Care, Insurance Claims Processing and Proof Reading/Editing of Documents
- Ability to stay organized while working quickly. Strong attention to detail is also required.
- Passing annual Introductory HIPAA examination. (Testing to be given annually in accordance with employee review.)
- Required to take and pass a 90-day ROI Certification course with a score of 85% or higher.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require post-offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by Ciox Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may be available on the basis of disability, medical contraindications to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, and/or religion.
For remote work, this position requires that you provide a high-speed internet connection, subject to applicable expense reimbursement requirements (if any), and a work environment free from distractions.
With very limited exceptions (medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prohibit you from getting the vaccine), one of the requirements for this job is that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
*Except for states where legally prohibited to enforce mandates.