Processor – Construction Lending at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
Processor (Construction Lending)
Job Code CLP13120
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group is currently seeking a Mortgage Processor to join our Team in Construction Lending!
The ideal candidate will track support information, ensure the highest quality in loan document preparation, and ensure timely submission of loan packaging to underwriting.
- Collects, maintains, accurately prepares and processes loan documentation per specific guidelines.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous internal and external customer service in a professional manner.
- Inputs all incoming loan package data into paperless system with minimal mistakes and submits quality loan packages to underwriting/post-closing departments in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes and addresses customer needs and demands in a professional manner, providing follow-up and developing cooperative relationships.
- Participates and contributes to a positive work environment which encourages team commitment to corporate and department goals.
- Ability to mediate interactions between the Loan Originator and Clients.
- Act in timely communication with customers, business partners, loan decisions, and underwriting guidelines.
- Superior internal and external customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience.
- 3+ years of FHA/VA/USDA experience.
- Maintain a pipeline of 35-45+ loans.
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of FHA 203k & Conventional Renovation loans.
- Knowledge of construction loan products a plus.
- Advanced experience working with automated underwriting systems (DU/LP/GUS).
- Knowledge of State/Federal regulations to maintain loan file compliance.
- Analyze credit, income, asset and collateral documents and submit files to underwriting.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!