Problem Solver Operations Analyst at AmpiFire
WANTED: Problem Solver Operations Analyst to Help Our Talented Software & Marketing Company Into Our Next Level Of Success
This is a full-time remote position!
If you truly care about helping people and making sure they reach their potential and are a natural problem solver, this is the perfect role to make the most of YOUR own talents as well…
This is your opportunity to not only help a group of awesome people to greatness -You will also directly impact our customers’ success and drive increased client satisfaction across the board, with our team of talented people from all corners of the globe.
If you have the experience to bring out the best in the people you work with, are a creative realist that can solve problems, have a grasp for processes, quality control and data analysis, and you understand the ins and outs of supporting a highly-efficient remote staff, we’re looking for exactly you!
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Researching and implementing good practices
- Creating and maintaining processes
- Suggesting and setting up new tools
- Day to day management and training of the team
- Collecting and reporting KPIs
- Assisting in the setup of dashboards and reports
- Team members outreach to help our many departments
- Writing internal training
- Coordinating short term projects with multiple people involved using your own initiative to reach goals
You’ll be provided with everything you’ll need for success, including
- Defined processes, and training to support all your work and tasks.
- Helpful and ongoing feedback, with direct contact not only to the operations director but other company managers and directors as well.
- A valuable opportunity to learn, grow and become even more successful operations analyst, with a company founded on the values of continual learning and growth.
- The opportunity to have fun every day with a team of passionate, hard-working people just like you!!
Required Skills, Education And Experience
- A College graduate
- Exceptional English Skills – both written and oral
- Has Advanced Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets skills with the ability to analyze, model & interpret data
- Has knowledge of Google Data Studio and other reporting tools
- Strong Collaboration and Reporting skills
- Creative thinking and initiative to come up with ideas to improve results
- A technical mind that is good at solving problems
- Attention to detail is critically important in this role
Preferred Skills and Knowledge (but not required)
- MBA degree
- Project management experience with the ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or similar management applications
- Due to the demands of this job, we prefer that you do not have any other jobs while working with us
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you right now – Apply Now!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!