Privacy Lawyer at Axiom
Title: Privacy Lawyer
- Location: United States – Remote
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world’s best companies.
Currently, we’re hiring Privacy lawyers to join us with:
- Substantive data protection and data privacy experience and an in-depth knowledge of U.S. and EU privacy statutes – including GDPR, CCPA
- Experience standardizing policies, protocols, and training programs, including the associated documents such as vendor and client contracts. This includes providing guidance across various stakeholders, such as business and product development, mergers and acquisitions, investor relations, and procurement
- Experience providing legal advice regarding privacy, privacy impact assessments, data-sharing, and related issues
- Vendor relationship management/contract negotiation is a plus
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials, with experience in a dynamic in-house environment preferred
- Must be fully barred and in good standing in the state you currently reside.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing legal advice regarding privacy compliance requirements and opportunities for improvement of privacy policies
- Working with and advising business and compliance clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!