Principal Medical Writer at Meet Recruitment
Principal Medical Writer – Full-Service CRO – FULLY REMOTE
Job Reference: #51235
- Salary $130,000 – $150,000
- Location Remote
- Sector Pharmaceuticals
Principal Medical Writer opportunity has become available at a world-renowned clinical contract research organization. This is an exciting position with ample room for career growth within a scientifically-driven and global CRO committed to the development of safe and effective medical therapeutics. Suited to medical writers with ample experience in the field, searching for a full-time, fully remote role with a dynamic and highly revered CRO.
My client is headquartered in Cincinnati and operates as a full-service CRO providing Phase I-IV clinical development services. This company deals in high-science and has a varied pipeline of therapeutic areas such as oncology, anti-viral, anti-infective, metabolic disease, and endocrinology. This CRO employs roughly 2,500 people and is present in 36 countries. Career progression is encouraged as employees are up for promotions every 1-2 years.
Working in this medical writing role, varied responsibilities will include:
- Write regulatory documents such as clinical study reports, clinical study protocols, briefing documents, and IND, NDA, and MAA modules
- Coordinate QC of documents
- Aid in data analysis interpretation and planning
- Master’s or PhD with 5+ years of Medical Writing experience or Bachelor’s with 7+ years of Medical Writing experience
- Experience writing US and/or EU regulatory documents
- Scientific background preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!