Principal DevOps Engineer
We’re a growth-stage company building an application management platform in the cloud. Our recently expanded management team has a track record of success with startups. Development staff work remotely. The company is headquartered near Philly. We enjoy competitive salaries, health benefits, stock options, product ownership, unlimited PTO, and more.
The Zengine platform’s backend is a REST API, built on a LAMP stack using CakePHP. Its frontend is a single page app, built using AngularJS. Its serverless plugin architecture is powered by Node.js and AWS Lambda. The whole stack is Docker native, and continuously delivered to AWS.
If you’re a Principal DevOps Engineer who strives to achieve a dependable, scalable infrastructure, loves working with the latest continuous integration and deployment technologies, wants to leverage everything AWS has to offer, values team collaboration, prides yourself on attention to detail, and is hungry to continually learn, then we want to hear from you.
WizeHive is looking for an veteran DevOps engineer that can help refine our development processes and infrastructure to bring the latest and greatest technology and methodologies to the team. The ideal candidate should be strong at managing their own time and priorities in order to maximize their output efficiently.
- Manage, maintain, and deliver tasks on the DevOps roadmap
- Help shape, maintain, and support large-scale distributed cloud infrastructure
- Perform infrastructure audits to identify risks
- Maintain continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Manage AWS costs
- On-call support for infrastructure related issues
- 5+ years DevOps experience with production-grade, high-scale cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with MySQL database administration and debugging techniques
- A working understanding of scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, and/or Python
- Ability to work in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- You may even have experience with:
- AWS Certification(s)
- NoSQL (ie. Dynamo DB)
- SOC 2 compliance
- GDPR compliance