Principal Customer Care Analyst at Deltek
Principal Customer Care Analyst
- US Remote
Deltek is searching for a Senior Customer Care Analyst who will provide software application support to clients using Costpoint government accounting software. In this role you will work closely with an experienced team of Analysts based remotely and in offices across the country. You will provide application support to our customers via telephone, e-mail, chat and the internet. Your days will be busy and challenging, and no day will be the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- Costpoint experience is a must have
- 3+ years of customer service, software support and/or Information Technology support experience
- Knowledge of Accounting principles, preferably gained through working with Accounting applications OR within an educational setting
- Successful background and experience working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be a US Citizen
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. More than 30,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue. www.deltek.com
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!