Pricing Manager at Virtustream
Virtustream Pricing Manager
Location: Remote United States
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Pricing Manager on our Virtustream Finance team in the United States.
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell maintains a competitive market position.
- Lead deal strategies across North America
- Take lead on initiative to refine/enhance team’s capabilities
- Position and price solutions in a highly competitive landscape
- Proactively work with all key stakeholders to take corrective actions to drive customer satisfaction
- Mentors team members on delivery management best practices and process improvement opportunities.
- Ensures team achieves performance and customer services metrics
- Resolves escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels
- Responsible for delivering in a semi-matrixed global delivery model
- Impart industry and technical knowledge by continuously working to develop and advance the skill sets needed to grow the organization
- Responsible for hiring and developing new employees. Work to hire a diverse workforce
- Ability to successfully handle multiple, complex projects / engagements simultaneously. Proven experience at developing and maintain relationships with other Virtustream organizations, customers, clients, and executives
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup, as well as, communicate effectively to all levels of an organization
- Present to Internal and External audiences with ease
- Promote a Customer focused environment
Must Have Requirements
- Minimum of 7+ years in a Deal desk/Pricing capacity or management consulting with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business
- Minimum of 3 years in people management experience in a sales organization
- Strong background in financial modeling and sales operations
- Solid understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Possesses strong Product and Technology Industry knowledge, preferably in cloud technology environments
- Recent team management and client management skills
- Advanced Degrees in Finance highly preferred
- Experience in the IT Industry as a Pricing Manager
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!