About the Presentation Designer Position
We are looking for a Design Associate who can assist in the design and development of investment and sales presentations.
In order to be a successful design associate, you should have a breadth of understanding about business marketing collateral creation, graphic design, and translating complex messaging into simple and easy to understand displays.
You will be able to help us achieve our business goals through strong client delivery and customer success management.
Design Associate responsibilities are:
- Work directly and indirectly with clients to understand end goals, target audience, and messaging
- Utilize collaboration and design tools, along with design best practices, to create winning pitch decks for our clients
- Translate key business components into stunning visuals for ease of audience understanding and buy-in
- Maintain design production under tight timelines
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and clients
Design Associate requirements are:
- Experience with and deep working knowledge of PowerPoint as a design tool
- Design degree is not required, but is a plus (so is the equivalent demonstration of design experience and aptitude)
- Ability to quickly adopt and understand new technology and tools
- Desire to help other team members grow
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator is preferred
- General business understanding is a plus
- Experience with Account Management is a plus