Practice Lead – Google Cloud Platform
Redapt is looking for an entrepreneurial Practice Lead for our Google Cloud Practice.
The Practice Lead will build and grow our recently launched practice focused on the Google Cloud Platform. This role will be a balance between pre-sales activities, architecture, and delivery. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all three areas in a consulting capacity. This position will be working directly with the Practice Director for pre-sales and strategy, with customers for architecture, and with the internal team for delivery.
The Practice Lead can be based in our corporate offices in Bellevue (Greater Seattle area) or work remotely from any location in the USA.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in designing high-level, enterprise grade solution architecture.
- Expertise in cloud solutions across various cloud platforms including Google Cloud Platform.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience as a Senior Architect or Team lead.
- At least 4 years’ experience in all aspects of cloud computing.
- At least 5 years’ experience with technical delivery.
- At least 2 years of Practice/Team management (responsible for team growth & P&L).
- Ability to manage estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Google Professional Cloud Architect certification highly preferred
- Experience and Hands on Skills with GCP Products such as Big Query, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage and Databases highly preferred
- Experience and Hands on Skills with GCP Products such as Cloud IoT Pro, Machine Learning Engine, Natural Language API, Video Intelligence, Container Engine, Data Studio
- A portfolio of relevant publications and conference presentations