PR and Communications Coordinator at Tutuka
At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
Tutuka’s new PR and Communications Coordinator will work with diverse groups across the company to tell powerful stories, design communications and change efforts, and help define communications norms across Tutuka. You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats, work independently, and most importantly, have a major impact on our global growth.
As the second member of the Communications team, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly shape how Tutuka communicates—one to one and one to many.
About The Role:
- Regularly contribute to Tutuka’s blog, social media and other online platforms
- Support the New Business team preparing and winning RFPs
- Manage the communication with Tutuka’s partners
- Identify industry events where we can promote the Tutuka brand, prepare powerful presentation strategies and manage a flawless execution
- Provide support for executive speaking engagements
- Work with customers to produce content and ensure media opportunities
- Update internal communication channels and knowledge bases. Keep our Tutukans around the world informed about the latest developments
- Report qualitatively on coverage and analyze our positioning in the media to demonstrate the impact on marketing and business goals
- Experience in a similar role taking on a variety of PR and Communications duties
- Exemplary communication skills with native-level English (both oral and written)
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills – prose that’s clear and concise, yet compelling and approachable
- Proven experience working with relevant media and content tools
- 100% hands-on, your glass is always half-full!
- Proven success building and implementing programs that inform and delight
- Proven track record of building long-term, beneficial media relationships
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex subject matter such as financial instruments and market dynamics, along with the skills needed to simplify and explain these topics for a broad audience of stakeholders
- Grace under fire: Communications + fintech equals a fast-paced working environment. You should be unflappable at crunch time, and be able to deliver a quality product under the most stressful of circumstances.
- Deep curiosity about the intersection of technology and finance
- A strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable
- Experience in FinTech, traditional financial services or cryptocurrencies
- Experience as a designer or partnering with design teams
- Experience at an organization that has scaled quickly
- Experience at an organization that has built culture across distributed offices
- SEO knowledge
Can you help take us to the next level of success in our quest to make payments happen around the globe? We’d love to hear from you!
- This is a full-time, remote position (you’ll be joining us as an independent contractor, and ideally located between UTC -1 and UTC +3)
- Salary: $2,500 per month
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!