POS Support & Terminal Deployment Specialist at RedFynn Technologies
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Fun, innovative, game-changing, and reputable full-service merchant service industry experts seeking a detail-oriented, creative, and organized full-time remote POS Support & Terminal Deployment Specialist.
(Note: This job ad is long because we love our company, and we want to ensure all candidates understand we have a different approach to doing business. Please work just as hard on your cover letter as we did writing this ad. The effort you put into applying for this position shows us you are the right person for RedFynn. COVER LETTERS AND RESUMES ARE READ, AND DO MATTER. Read the job description in full, including the ‘How to Apply’ section before submitting your application.)
Required experience (mandatory):
- 2 years merchant services industry experience (or related industry).
- Knowledge of processing platforms – TSYS, FD, etc.
- Knowledge of different hardware brands – PAX, Dejavoo, etc.
- Knowledge of different pricing structures in the merchant services industry – Interchange +, Tiered, Flat Rate, Cash Discount, Tender-Based Pricing, Surcharge, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting device errors (PAX and Dejavoo).
- Experience with using PAXStore and STEAM for programming devices.
- Knowledge of programming and back-end restaurant software, retail software, and ecommerce configurations for POS systems ecommerce platforms. (Examples: Clover, Retailcloud, Micros, Shopify, Woocommerce etc).
- Functional knowledge of iOS operating systems, Google Applications, Adobe, and phone systems.
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve network, software, hardware, payment processing, and other related issues.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision – this is a 100% remote position!
- Willingness to be on call and work more than 8 hours per day if necessary.
- Experience in network admin/maintenance and user technical support and troubleshooting is preferred.
- Process inbound calls to the point of resolution including customer inquiries, complaints, requests for technical support, and customer account information.
- Update terminal files in estate management software.
- Process inbound emails to the point of resolution (e.g. issues with terminals, status of deployment, error messages, etc.).
- Quickly troubleshoot hardware and software issues; ability to troubleshoot issues remotely.
- Provide escalation assistance to our merchants and partners regarding issues related to their hardware and software.
- Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications.
- Successful candidates will possess the skills necessary to take ownership of problems and see them through to conclusion, providing our partners and merchants with quality customer service every step of the way.
- Attention to detail as it relates to supporting our merchants and partners.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment while staying precise in daily activities.
- Must be able to communicate with our merchants and partners in a respectful and concise way.
- Able to work across all departments with ease, but still work independently.
- Efficient with Apple operating systems (Mac/iOS), Google Applications, Adobe, and phone systems.
- Able to navigate multiple system interfaces to handle inbound and outbound calls and correspondence for our merchants and partners.
- Out-of-the-box thinker who is willing to contribute ideas for process improvement when it comes to Technical Support and Deployment.
- Apple computer supplied by the company
- Remote work from home position
- Paid holidays
- Monthly wellness stipend
- PTO (can be used after 90 days of hire)
- Retirement program with company match
- Dental/Health/Vision/Life Insurance (can be used after 90 days of hire)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter stating your salary expectations to email@example.com. Any application which does not include all of the mentioned items will not be considered. Also, please place “POS Support and Terminal Deployment Specialist“ in the subject line when sending your submission.
Location: US Locations Only