Portfolio Marketing Operations Program Manager at Philips
Portfolio Marketing Operations Program Manager
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full time
Portfolio Marketing Operations Program Manager
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the Connected Care cluster marketing team and through a program management approach help drive Connected Care portfolio marketing operations and strategic initiatives. You will work with cross-cluster portfolio teams, business teams, supporting functions, and marketing operations to coordinate and consolidate individual portfolio operations activities into a master cluster program plan fully aligned to the key milestones for the cluster such as Marketing Planning, SPOR, market handshakes, and AOP planning. You will drive alignment across the organization by developing, managing, and measuring the performance of plans which consider all activities through the E2E marketing process. The ultimate success of these programs will be demonstrated when Philips efficiently delivers on our audience-centric propositions and therefore recognizes the planned financial success in our IVP business cases.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for driving the implementation of, and adherence to, key projects/programs in the E2E marketing processes related to Portfolio activities of value proposition and value realization.
- Supports the Portfolio Marketing Leaders to ensure ways of working and operations are efficient and measured, leveraging specific marketing performance data.
- Collaborates within cluster marketing to plan, support, and help to achieve goals of the Portfolio Marketing strategy.
- Drives clear work breakdown structure, cross-workstream program design and management, and risk management to ensure smooth execution of the plans.
- Responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget, and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Define the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Report on the progress of the project / program with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project/program members.
- Coordinate the development and execution of the program communication strategy.
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge.
- Leading Daily Management Board(s)
- Tracking and reporting for several cluster-level KPI’s and other internal measures as needed
- Trained and practiced continuous improvement agent within the cluster
To succeed in this role, you should have following skills and experience.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ year background or expertise of Program/Project management in healthcare
- 3+ year background or expertise in the upstream marketing domain or marketing operations
- Profession knowledge of integrated market planning and or program planning
- Strong Philips process expertise preferred
- Good understanding of Connected Care portfolio preferred
- Strong influence management skills. Ability to influence and collaborate with global cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker proven able to synthesize conceptual thinking into operational functions.
- Comfortable and able to thrive with ambiguity while managing critical stakeholders.
- Breaking business category silos to ensure true customer-centricity of Philips portfolio of products, solutions, services.
- Ability to work effectively with senior executives.
- Bringing people together and aligning them around common goals; leverages the power of Philips independent from organizational structures and reports.
- Strong ability to creatively problem-solve and able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues.
- Drives continuous improvement (Certified Lean Advanced preferred)
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
the ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!