Player Support Specialist
TELECOMMUTE New York, United States
Highrise is looking for a fun and empathetic customer support whizz to join our small and friendly team, and help connect the developers to the players!
We’ve created one of the most popular virtual worlds on iOS, where people can create a virtual identity, make new friends and play games. We’re backed by Y Combinator (S18) and some of the biggest names in social & gaming to build the next billion-user consumer app.
This is a full-time remote position, which means you have the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the champion of player support, and proactively engage with key community members
- Deliver well-crafted replies to messages from the community as quickly as possible
- Identify issues and trends, and report them appropriately
- Gather and suggest improvements based on community feedback
- Assist with improvements to our community and support systems
What you should have:
- A cover letter (mandatory)
- Be comfortable working remotely (we have no physical office, and manage all our team communications online)
- Excellent communication and a strong command of the English language
- Strong problem solving and people skills
- A passion for games, technology, and online communities
- Prior customer service experience, either online, over the phone, or face-to-face
- The ability to self-learn and manage your own schedule
- The patience of a saint, and unwavering empathy!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience working remotely
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. Helpshift, Zendesk, etc)