Platform Engineer at Cask
- Remote, Remote
- Type: Full-time
- Min. Experience: Some Experience
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Our people are designers, engineers, technologists, and industry thought leaders, all brought together with a singular focus on solving business challenges that stand in the way of organizational change and progress. Cask is a best-in-class ServiceNow digital transformation partner and we have won numerous industry awards including:
ServiceNow 2020 Global Elite Partner of the Year and 2020 Americas Elite Partner of the Year
Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2020 and Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (four times!)
Consulting Magazine’s Best Small Firms to Work For and Fastest Growing Firms (two times!)
What you’ll be doing
Cask is currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Platform Engineer (PE) to join our growing company. As a Cask Engineer, you will be responsible for the evaluation, recommendation and build out of customer requirements on the ServiceNow platform utilizing ServiceNow defined best practices for configuration and development.
- Design / Develop ServiceNow Forms and Tables as well as Modules.
- Develop under Scoped Applications working with ServiceNow Studio.
- Develop Workflow / Flow Design where required to drive Approvals and Process Lifecycle.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation with External system REST APIs.
- Design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Design, create and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Work with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases.
What you’ll bring to the table
- BA/BS Degree in Information technology or a related discipline or comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
- Minimum 2-3 years direct experience as a ServiceNow administrator configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus
- Scripting, configuration, integrations, and administration: 1 year
- ServiceNow developer: 2 years
- Designing, creating and configuring Business Rules: 2 years
- Installation & testing of ServiceNow updates & new releases: 2 years
- Comprehensive understanding of Service Management processes
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of implementing ServiceNow Architecture
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Scoped Applications Development in ServiceNow
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear and concise manner, tailoring the communication appropriately to the intended audience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine “top 10 firm to work for” and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask’s success is based upon our most valuable asset – the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an employee first approach.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!