Platform and Solutions Marketing Manager, Government at Axway
Platform & Solutions Marketing Manager, Government
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together. As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology. You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
As the Platform & Solutions Marketing Manager, Government, you will be responsible for driving the global governmental industry marketing strategy and plan, including the creation of broad industry and targeted sub-industry messaging, positioning, content and sales plays. In this global role you will create specific platform and solutions marketing vision and strategy that uniquely positions Axway’s AMPLIFY platform as being highly differentiated in how our platform and solutions solve the business challenges facing federal, regional and local governments. Candidates for this role must possess knowledge of the federal, regional and local governmental industries including current industry dynamics, security and compliance challenges, dominant software technologies, and a perspective on future trends and opportunities. They must be an innovative and dynamic market and thought leader with a passion for marketing enterprise software solutions with a proven record of understanding the buying cycles and personas of influencers and those involved in making buying decisions. The Platform & Solutions Marketing Manager must be comfortable working closely with sales, pre-sales, product management, field marketing as well as with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Leverage an in-depth understanding of the governmental industry to uncover customer needs – industry drivers, buyer pains, and key industry use cases – and develop solutions leveraging Axway’s AMPLIFY platform
- Define the market opportunity, segmentation and buyer’s journey, providing market insights and guidance that inform the platform and solutions roadmap
- Develop go-to-market strategy and work with cross- functional teams to drive execution of strategy that builds awareness and creates demand for Axway’s solutions for Governments
- Monitor industry trends (e.g. industry regulations, technology trends, business processes), engage in associations and forums, and act as an industry subject matter expert
- Write/develop content in the industry vernacular (e.g. case studies, solution briefs, website pages, search ads, blog posts, sales training materials)
- Build industry-specific buyer and user personas and develop relevant content for industry inbound and outbound marketing activities that supports the buyer’s journey for target persona(s)
- Create compelling sales enablement content to help the sales team drive customer conversions
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth and impending risks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to develop strategies that drive demand and awareness within target Governmental industry segments
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influencing skills working in across a cross-functional/matrixed organization
Education & Experience Required
- MBA or equivalent preferred; BA/BS required
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing of products and/or services to governments around the world, including understanding of products and services, business processes, regulations, personas, economic dynamics, etc.
- 3-5 years previous product & solution marketing experience, including content creation, programs development, and sales enablement
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!