Title: Plan Consultant II-RKO Team
Remote Opportunity! Position open to remote/ work from home candidates nationwide.
This position is responsible for providing a broad range of retirement plan services to our clients with medium to large retirement plans. This role is accountable for day to day contact with Plan Sponsors, Financial Advisors and internal partners and may assist with overall coordination of client work with the Defined Contribution and Defined Benefits areas, and other Retirement Operations areas. This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction of assigned and/or shared caseload.
Proper coordination of services will create an environment to deliver excellent customer service to meet client expectations resulting in continued retirement plan growth and contribution to company’s surplus.
Consultant – provides advice with regards to strategy, management and operations, as well as the structure of a business. They analyze and identify problems, research and collect data, prepare business proposals, manage projects and programs. They recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization. Consults with client to ascertain define need or problem areas plus determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution. Consultants analyze data to define solution and examine alternate methods as well.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline/department; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the company processes and customers.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Serve as the primary contact for a caseload consisting of mid-size and large retirement plans. Provide expertise and guidance in the area of service and conservation of retirement plans.
- Act as an advocate for our existing clients representing their interests in Retirement Operations. Create an environment of excellent customer service.
- Analyze and interpret federal regulatory changes that impact the proper administration to the retirement plans to maintain IRS qualified status and convey information to clients.
- Provide plan design, research and awareness of current retirement plan product offerings.
- Provide excellent customer service to retain clients, financial advisors and plan assets.
- Provide input into the development of promotional, marketing, sales materials, retirement operations’ written communication materials, etc.
- Serve as key contact for field staff in the assigned Marketing Divisions. Provide expertise and guidance regarding sales, service and conservation.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Insurance or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- 5 years of retirement plan experience (progressively responsible work experience in the following areas: plan design, administration, marketing, federal regulations, project work).
- Demonstrated knowledge of retirement plan administration concepts, policies and procedures.
- Demonstration of effective presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal and customer focused skills.
- Demonstration of effective analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstration of effective leadership skills.
- ASPPA Designations preferred.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
For more than 80 years, CUNA Mutual Group has worked tirelessly to deliver product and service solutions that meet the unique challenges and needs of credit unions and their members. Our vision is unwavering: to be a trusted business partner who delivers service excellence with customer-focused, best-in-class products and market-driven innovation.
Discover for yourself the difference we can make for you.