Chicago, IL 60606
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will provide strategy and deliver data analytic services to ambulatory, physician, and continuum of care data consumers. You will drive data insights across data systems and domains and provide intelligence to business systems, products, and data consumers.
- Provide analytics services in alignment with corporate strategies and governance policies for member offerings, performance improvement initiatives and product delivery.
- Lead cross-functional analysis with clinical, ambulatory, continuum, operational, supply, and pharmacy analytics teams to support new member recruitment, retention and implementations.
- Apply national regulations and best practices to analytics.
- Utilize knowledge of established and proposed payment models for bundles of care, continuum of care, and population health to develop and present analytics.
- Analyze and present data to influence behavior, stimulate innovation, promote best practices, and drive organizational change.
- MD or DO degree required.
- 7 or more years’ experience analyzing clinical data, curating and extracting data from databases and/or integrating clinical terminologies in a healthcare IT environment required.
- Experience working in health Informatics and Electronic Health Records (EHR) Electronic Medical Records (EMR) technology required.
- Health Informatics certification or Fellowship in Medical Informatics desired.
- Strong proficiency programming languages (SQL) desired.
- In-depth knowledge of standard controlled vocabularies such as Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.