Photoshoot Coordinator at AvantStay
Who we are…
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for a talented Photoshoot Coordinator with strong visual skills to join our Marketing Team. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven startup environment and have strong knowledge of all areas of print and online/digital editing, including social media acumen and photo/video usage on those platforms. You must have a passion for visual storytelling in all its forms, especially in the realms of hospitality, real estate, and interior design. The Photo Coordinator will be in charge of the photoshoot process from inception to completion.
What you’ll do…
- Notify onboarding channels of photographer info and shoot start times
- Making branded PDFs with photoshoot info
- Managing the consistency between onboarding and photoshoot calendars in Asana
- Creating upload links for each property shoot in the Digital Asset Management System
- Making sure image deliverables are uploaded to the appropriate folders – organizing image files
- Downloading files from 3rd party providers and uploading them into digital asset management system
- Monitor the shoot process for potential issues and escalates issues as needed to ensure shoot schedules are maintained.
- Working closely with Sr. Manager of Photography to coordinate shoot logistics and timing
What you’ll bring…
- Interior Design/Architectural Photography knowledge is a plus
- 2+ years of project management experience, including managing large-scale, complex projects that encompass organizational change, operational restructuring, business process redesign, and systems implementations
- Experience working in hospitality or short-term rentals a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and in often ambiguous environments
- Experience with Asana, Google Cal, and DAM systems
- Passion for working with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders
Perks and Benefits…
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.