Photo Editor at AvantStay
Who we are…
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for a talented Photo Editor with strong visual skills to join our Marketing Team. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven startup environment and have strong knowledge of all areas of print and online/digital editing, including social media acumen and photo/video usage on those platforms. You must have a passion for visual storytelling in all its forms, especially in the realms of hospitality, real estate, and interior design. The Photo Editor will be in charge of the photo lifecycle from inception to distribution on all listing platforms and social platforms where applicable.
What you’ll do…
- Visual edits for print and digital for daily and long-term projects
- Produce high-quality editorial work in a fast-paced environment
- Work with design, onboarding, and marketing teams to select photographs for the listing and social platforms
- Build online photo galleries
- Upload photos and videos based on tight deadlines
- Provide assistance with copy ideas
What you’ll bring…
- Five years experience as a photo editor, work with hospitality/real estate is a plus
- A strong passion for hospitality, interior design, and/or real estate, and visual storytelling
- Work well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Able to research and track down photos in an ambiguous environment
- Comfortable working with Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
Perks + Benefits…
- Salary: $55,000 – $60,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity…
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!